If you’re an artist on Imagekind, and have been reading the blog for any length of time, you know we think Facebook is a great marketing tool for artists. Big surprise, we’re not alone.
I recently came across two insightful articles for artists looking for some additional tips on how to promote and market their art on Facebook. If that’s you, you should check out these two posts. They have some great tips and tricks on how to leverage Facebook to sell your art better.
The first is by Wishpot titled 10 Facebook Tips for Imagekind Users.
They mention 10 tips including
- How to Market Yourself
- How to Create a Unique Page
- How to Link to Other Social Network Sites (and why)
- How to Create An Event to Increase engagement
You can read the full article on Wishpot here.
The second article is by Creative Web Biz titled 25 Facebook Tips for Creative Entrepreneurs. You should definitely read this post for a huge list of ideas including:
- How to Integrate other Services into Facebook
- How to Manage your Application Settings for more Exposure
- How to Get more Readers to your Blog
- How to Achieve Better Tab Management
- And Lot’s More
Read the full article here.
The big idea is that opening up a Facebook page is just the beginning. There are lots of ideas to help you sell more art on Facebook out there. Remember to be unique, original and eye catching in your approach. Don’t e afraid to be bold. But mostly, let your Facebook page reflect who you are, an artist.