How to Create a Slide Show of Your Artwork
Have you ever seen an artist’s website that features a slide show movie of their work? They’re pretty simple to add and a great way to promote your artwork for sale.
There are a few different services out there but I think (at the moment) I prefer slideroll the most. It’s free, easy to use, simple and effective. Compared to some other slide show creators, there are no flashy branding that can distract the viewer from your work.
Plus, slideroll offers a sweet program that lets you easily create your slideshow into a video that you can add music to and put on YouTube. I’ll go over some of that later though.
With a few simple steps, you can add a slide show movie of your artwork to your personal site, blog or MySpace page.
- It’s best to have medium sized thumbnail .jpg’s of the images you want to use
- Go to www.slideroll.com
- Click ‘Sign Up’ and fill out the required info
- Upload your thumbnail images
- Click ‘Create a Slideshow now’ and fill out the info
- Hit publish
- Click ‘Get Code’ and copy and paste the embed code onto your desired page
Once you get your slideshow on your site, blog or MySpace profile, make sure you include your unique Imagekind URL linking back to your art prints for sale.
Visit Imagekind to:
Shop Wall Art Prints & Posters | Frame Photos & Print on Canvas | Sell Art & Photography Online