An Easy way to Display your Art Online
It’s called Widgetbox. Users can import their content and make custom boxes to display their content. In this case, I’ll show you how to easily display the art in your gallery.
- Visit www.widgetbox.com
- Click “Join Now” at the top and fill out your info
- Once registered, click the green “Make a Widget” box
- Select “Blog/feed”
- Go to your Imagekind gallery you want to display
- Scroll down to the bottom of the gallery and click “RSS for this Gallery”
- Copy the RSS Feed URL at the top and paste it in the URL box on Widgetbox (note: you can also right click on the orange “RSS for this gallery” and select “copy link location”)
- Follow the options to customize your widget
- Once you are finished, click “Publish Widget” (you can leave it private if you want)
- Copy and paste the embed code on your blog, site or network
** One Special note, to change the image displayed at the top of the widget with your Imagekind profile avatar, go to your Imagekind profile, right click on the avatar and select “copy image location.” Once you have it copied, paste the code in the image box under “Choose your blidget’s header style and details.”
If you need further instructions, or help on creating a personal widget with your Imagekind gallery, visit this helpful tutorial, or feel free to leave a comment and ask a question.
Visit Imagekind to:
Shop Wall Art Prints & Posters | Frame Photos & Print on Canvas | Sell Art & Photography Online