Connect on Facebook – Promote your Artwork
Looking for more ways to market your artwork for sale on Imagekind?
Now you can keep your fans and friends connected to your art on Imagekind with Facebook!
We’ve just launched a new option you have on Imagekind to connect your art on Facebook. If you’re a member on Imagekind, and have a Facebook account, you can easily post your new art on your feed. It’s a simple way to help market your art to one of the largest audiences online: Facebook.
It’s all automatic and there is little you need to do. Just follow the steps below.
To start marketing your artwork for sale on Facebook, follow these simple steps:
- Login to Facebook.com. Make sure to check the “Remember Me” box at the top before clicking “Login”
- Login to Imagekind
- Upload new art to your galleries, join one of the Imagekind groups, or add a member’s image as a one of your favorites
- A box will pop up that asks if you want to allow Facebook access. Click “Publish”
- That’s it! You should see the images on your activity feed on Facebook.
After you allow access, here is what you should start seeing show up on your Facebook feed:
- New images you post for sale in your galleries
- Groups you join
- Images you favorite on Imagekind
Visit Imagekind to:
Shop Wall Art Prints & Posters | Frame Photos & Print on Canvas | Sell Art & Photography Online